This is most commonly utilized by companies and associations that are widely affected by snowfall and rain such as municipalities, airports, hospitals, homeowners associations and malls. Businesses such as a snow plow company may also choose to obtain this insurance to offset increased expenses during an unpredictably heavy snowfall season. Film production is another large part of this type of insurance because when inclement weather becomes a factor, it can create a huge impact on the filming schedule. By insuring your film production, you can guarantee that if bad weather hits, you’ll be covered.
- Benefits of Cost Containment Coverage:
- Cost containment weather insurance can be purchased by any organization that experiences an increase in expenses due to inclement weather.
- It protects against the increased costs above and beyond what you expected.
- This coverage allows you to know that increased expenses are not going to affect the bottom line
Sales Promotion Coverage Process
- How does it work?
- Contact US Weather Insurance and provide us with the following:
- Receive a quote from US Weather Insurance that usually ranges from 1%-5% of the amount of coverage.
- Bind the coverage by filling out a simple 1 page application and submit payment for the premium.
- Report your final sales figure after the promotion is over and submit payment for the balance of the premium due.
- Enjoy your event because you’re covered if bad weather increases your expenses!